Monday, August 10, 2020

Pure Heart E-Conference!


 Let every thing that has breath praise the LORD.  Halleluyah!                            Psalm 150:6

Dear Friends,


I am happy to share this announcement for the Pure Heart E-Conference from Dancing for Him Ministries!!  

I know you will be blessed by many heart-filled and anointed teachers sharing on topics related to Worship and Movement and Prayer!! I am honored to be a part of it and will be teaching from my new `AHAVA` Prayer and Movement ministry prayer sheets as well as sharing movement to go with the prayers!! 
As it is  an on-line conference, you can watch it from the privacy of your home, and choose the teaching sessions that you want to see,  so its a great chance to get a taste and see what worship arts are about!!  You`d love it! 

As many of you here know me from my Challah-making and Torah sharing, I also have a big part of my testimony that comes from being part of the Dancing for Him family through Dancing for Him Ministries!!  I have a very special place in my heart for Dancing for Him!!!  I have gone through the school and am a certified and licensed Worship Dance Instructor through the ministry!

Please find out more about the Pure Heart E-Conference!! And register for the Free Three Day Event,  here*

(more details and updates to follow !!!)  

Love, Shayndel  (Joanne!!)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you R! Hope you might register to join the conference!! Blessings!♡

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'm not a dancer but I have a friend who is. I'm going to share this conference info with her. God bless you my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joyful! I appreciate your sharing ! God bless you!!! ♡xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will dance for Him to His Glory!
    You are such a graceful one.
    I am certainly not a dancer but I like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hobbyloes!!
    Thank you for your kind words!! Feel free to check it out for free!!, there are all kinds of teachings on `worship arts`!! Blessings!! Love! ♡

    ReplyDelete