Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Post returned, though still in progress

Thank you friends, I returned the post below, but temporarily removed the Hebrew postcard, To add an   א   !!!!!

The post, "God is Love, and you are a crown of beauty in His hand, Postcards♡"  is back,  with the scriptures added!!

The Hebrew version of the postcard will return shortly!!

I couldn`t leave the post out of commission for too long, as the word that it contains is from the scriptures and I wanted to have the word posted , even if the postcard will be delayed!!  Reminded that the word of God will remain even after the heavens and earth ( and all the material world things ) pass away!!

Meanwhile, I needed to get a new yellow color pencil, you may not believe it but I used the very last of the color pencil to color the postcards, and to make the correction I needed more yellow to fill the heart around `God is Love` in Hebrew!! That may be more blog- behind-the-scenes that you needed to know, but as you are my loyal and wonderful blog friends who hold me accountable for my actions by your loving and caring comments and sharing, I felt to tell you what was happening on this end, probably things only a fellow blogger could understand (I hope!! Lol!!:)!! And if anyone has no idea what I am talking about, no worries!! Enjoy, have some challah, and thank you for visiting!!!

Meanwhile, 
We at Challah and Cherry Blossoms apologize for any inconvenience with my posting and reposting!! and For your viewing pleasure during this inconvenience,  I invite you to watch my new One-minute  `Trailer`!!! at Joanne`s Challah-Cast Channel.

(note :  its a new Trailer!!!,  the feature has already been released!!!

Enjoy!! Love, Shayndel


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Every blessing. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda.
    God bless you and your family.
    Every blessing.💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you !!
    Blessings to you R!!
    💛

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do the video editing? It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi, Thank you!
    I think you are asking on this Trailer? On my regular `feature` uploads I use i-movie on the phone, and do the editing, but... this one was actually edited for me! Would you believe, by the Holy Spirit?? It came up like this in my i-photo in the `For you`!! I just added the titles!!

    I would like to learn how to do more editing like this one, please Holy Spirit help me and teach me!

    Thanks for watching and for your encouragement!💛


    ReplyDelete