Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Kingdom Sparrows! How much Yeshua cares for you!



 But above all these things, put on love, which is the bond of perfect harmony.

Colossians 3:14

It had to happen!

The Sparrows are proclaiming the word of Yeshua!!

How much He cares for the sparrows, How much more He cares for you!!

 BTW I remember the joy I had when seeing the sparrows in the walls of the stone buildings in Jerusalem on my first day there (on a tour in 2019)! Their song woke me up in my first morning in Israel and welcomed me with their song, and now I understand, they are singing the love song to Yeshua, who loves them so!!  Yesterday I even wrote a song inspired by the second verse, from Colossions 3:14.  Stay tuned! I hope to share my first scripture song before long! These sparrows pictured are local sparrows.  Notice the `cheek` mark , a special characteristic of the sparrows in Japan.  

May we take our cues from the precious sparrows and be sure to share the word of God as we go about our ABBA`s business today!!  All of creation, everything that has breath, Praise the LORD!!

I also want to add a wonderful news,  I had the opportunity to share the Salvation prayer with a Japanese woman and her husband yesterday, and both gave their lives to Yeshua! Rejoicing in two new souls saved for the Kingdom of God!! Praise Yahweh!!  I realize just as I am writing this, that on that day there were more souls saved in my Prefecture than there were new cases of the .....(you know what).  Every day let us count and rejoice in the number of Souls Saved for the Kingdom of God, and turn away from the focus on illness and death and turn to Life and Resurrection and Life Everlasting in Yeshua!!

 Much love!! Have a blessed day in Yeshua`s Love!

Love, Shayndel ❤️

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?  Yet not one of them shall fall to the ground apart from your Father`s consent.  But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.  So do not fear; you are worth more than many sparrows.  
Matthew 10:29~31

 



11 comments:


  1. You're so full of love, Shayndel, and it's catchy!
    I love the above cards with the sparrows!
    Have a much blessed day, you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Duta!
      Please feel free to print out the postcards as always! Have a much blessed day to you too.
      In Yeshua`s love❤️

      Delete
  2. Oh Joanna, what wonderful news! Praise the Lord, He cares for each individual and He picked you to share His love and grace and forgiveness with this couple. If that was the sole reason for you to be in Japan, I would understand it. He had His eyes on them for a long time, He needed a laborer! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja for rejoicing with me.
      Amen! Praise the Lord!❤️

      Delete
  3. I do love the little sparrows. Every time I see them they bring a smile to my face and they remind me of the scriptures about sparrows. I'm rejoicing with you in bringing two more loved ones into the Kingdom. God bless and enlarge their faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyful! I smile too when I see the sparrows and remember the scriptures and Yeshua`s words about how He cares for them!!

      Thank you for rejoicing with me for the two loved ones! Amen, agreeing with your prayer for them! God bless you! ❤️ Love and hugs

      Delete
  4. Dear Joanna, what a wonderful person you are, two souls have been saved again.
    Though we look like sparrows, we are precious in His sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Hobbyloes, thank you for your comment and words of rejoicing! And I love how you put that about the sparrows and how that we are precious in His sight. Reminds me of the Psalm, `what is man, that you are mindful of him...` and yet He IS!!! Amen and amen! Love and blessings!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psalm 8:4 ~
      When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You established ~~~
      what is man, that You are mindful of him?
      And the son of man, that You care for him?

      Delete