Tuesday, September 29, 2020

AHAVA and Pure Heart e-Conference

AHAVA, Praying from the Parsha!
Introducing AHAVA, Praying from the Parsha!!


 Dear Friends,

I am happy to share a project that God has put on my heart, that I will be sharing/ introducing at the Pure Heart E-conference that I posted about HERE!

Just wanted to give you one reminder that this is the last week to register for Free, and also in this post just to give you a little more detail of what I will be sharing about, and invite you to rejoice with me on completing the first phase of this AHAVA Prayer project, that I hope will bless you!!!  Also to thank you always for your encouragement along the way!

My session will be sharing about this AHAVA prayer ministry, which is based on a year of prayer sheets, to go with every week in a year to pray for our children, families, loved ones, schools, teachers, congregations, Israel, and the nations.    It has been a labor of LOVE, or in Hebrew AHAVA, that I have completed and compiled in collaboration with a prayer partner together over three years and am excited to share and bring forth starting here!

This Worship Arts conference is Free for three days this weekend.  There is also an option to get a paid Anytime Pass--which by the way I got because I will want to watch it all leisurely and may not get to be there fully this weekend which is Succot!! as there are many wonderful teachings on worship and life and balance, by my DFH sisters who will be sharing, anointed teachers whom I have gotten to know and learn from through the school--- Also note that it is open for three days, but you can just watch for one day, or one hour,  or as many as you would like and on the days that you would like--thats the beauty of the on-line format and watching from your own home!!

Anyway, I leave you with that and thank you for listening and for all your support just by reading.   Of course no pressure and I just wanted to share it with my blog friends here!  Sorry for always the last minute, but if you do decide you would like to register, there are still a few days, so please do it soon-ish (today or tomorrow!!) as to be sure to get the links in time for the start.  I`d also like to offer to anyone who goes ahead to sign up for the paid ANYTIME Pass, a free gift of one month of PDFs of the weekly prayer sheets, as well as a zoom enhanced coaching session with me on how to use the prayer sheets in a one-on one session!!

 Link to Register for the FREE Conference  

HERE 

where you can find all the details!! Below are just some screenshots of what the registration page looks like to help navigate the site!! 


Blessings and AHAVA!! Much love and peace and strength to you and your loved ones in the coming season and this new year 5781!!




Love, ♡ Shayndel


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at the conference. May it be blessed of our Lord and Savior and may you be blessed as you share. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joyful. I receive your kind words and blessings!!! Much Love and blessings in Yeshua♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the Conference, and your Ahava project!
    With God's will I'll be reading about it and enjoy it through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta! Amen and amen! And if you are moved to join at the last minute, we would be blessed to have a viewer from Israel!! Many blessings and AHAVA!!♡

      Delete