Saturday, October 24, 2020

Shabbat Menucha and Noah and Rest in Yeshua --post in progress , Shabbat Shalom!!


Shabbat Menucha and Noah and Rest in Yeshua --post in progress , Shabbat Shalom!!

Sorry friends I temporarily took down the post and am re-constructing it!!  Just wanted to let you know if you come back and see its not here!!  Stay tuned for the updated post(s) on Parsha Noach!!

Blessings and Shabbat Shalom!!

I am also including here an early Challah -Cast, one of my first, from the beginning of the cycle in last year.  Amazingly its already a full year plus since I started the Challah-casts so I am already on a second year of looking at the parsha Noah through the media of `Challah-cast!!`. The one I did last year  is a kind of wild an funky ride Challah-cast as I was just getting into the swing of doing them.  This one was done on a weekend trip with my brother when we were on the way to a family wedding.  Weddings and Noah?! Anyone seeing a connection?!!

Some of the things I learned from doing it, and some of the connections in the scriptures, helped to bring me forward to the new revelations that God showed me in this year, which I will share to follow. Meanwhile, if you would like to see this early Challah-cast on Parsha Noah, please enjoy it for your viewing pleasure and hope there might be some new insights in it for you too, or share any of yours please!!!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a blessed day in God`s rest.

Love,

Shayndel

Joanne`s Challah-Cast channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment