Thursday, October 8, 2020

Succot Welcome! Parts 1 &2!!! Welcome!!

 HI friends! Chag Sameach Sukkot! Happy Succot! Hello from the succah ! Sharing a few stories from the week in the succah. Hope you are having an amazing week of dwelling in His presence, and tabernacling with HIm!!! I may come back and add a few photos and scriptures to the post, but meanwhile wanted to invite you to come in to the succa and share a few stories and praise while it is still Sukkot!!! And if we don`t get the typhoon too strong and if I can be in the succa tomorrow, I will invite you again for  succot communion with the Hebrew letters challah that you will see in this upload!! I welcome your prayers that the typhoon will change course and we can keep the succah up till the end of the feast!!!  Enjoy!!  This is part 2!! Part 1 can be seen HERE!

Joanne`s Challah-Cast channel!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Duta!! Glad for your visit!
    Chag Sameah!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever build a sukkah with your family when you were growing up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, no I never did! We never made a sukkah at our house .... I must say I feel like a child when I do make it and dwell in it!!! ♡

      Delete
    2. Does your family back home read your blog? I wonder if it would inspire them or maybe surprise them.

      Delete
    3. Hi Sandi, They do read it sometimes! I hope it inspires!! ♡

      Delete