Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Succah, Succot, Mitzvah, Mitzvot!


"Succah"





"Mitzvah"
"Succcot"

"Mitzvot"

 You are to live in sukkot for seven days.  All the native-born in Israel are to live in sukkot, so that your generations may know that I had Bnei-Yisrael to dwell in sukkot when I brought them out of the land of Egypt.  I am ADONAI your God.      

Leviticus 23:42 

 ♡

Happy Sukkot!

Please join me for a few more days and have some challah (Hebrew letters challah spelling Succah!)  and visit  in the Succa!  So much I want to write but for now just sharing a few views from the balcony succa!

Much love and blessings,

Shayndel 

Joanne`s Challah-Cast channel!

Hebrew lesson in Challah:

Succah Challah

Succot Challah

Succot is the plural of Succah !

Mitzvah Challah

Mitzvot Challah

Mitzvot is the plural of Mitzvah!

8 comments:

  1. I like how the light hits the Bible!

    It was good to pray with you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi! I was glad to pray with you too this morning too!

      Thanks for noticing the picture with the light on the Psalm! I was reading Psalm 91, I have been reading those verses before going to sleep in the sukkah! May He keep you and your family safe inside your tent!! Blessings! Love!♡

      Delete
  2. I so enjoyed your balcony photos with the beautiful, blue sky and the hanging plants. Your weather looks very nice compared to ours. Well I cannot complain but the sky is not that bright and the temperature has dropped a lot as we move into late autumn. Thursday the rains will start for the long weekend of Thanksgiving. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyful! Yes, we were blessed with beautiful days and skies during most of Sukkot! Today we are at the edge of a typhoon so its very windy and rain is expected!! I am hoping the sukkah can stay up to the end of the feast!! Hope skies will clear soon for you too and that you can have unexpected sunshine for your Thanksgiving!! Blessings and love! Have a happy long weekend of Thanksgiving♡

      Delete
  3. You have made a lovely place on your balcony. I hope that you can keep your sukkot shelter up during stormy weather. xxL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda!! And thank you so much for your prayers!! God is our covering!! Even with the winds I was able to sleep soundly in the sukkot last night, and making it through the whole week sleeping each night in the succah!! Praise God! He is our shelter!! Have a blessed weekend and Shabbat Shalom!! Much love!!♡

      Delete