Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Let`s Go Fly a Kite ---2

 He rode upon a cheruv and flew.
He soared on the wings of the wind.     ---Psalm 18:10










He brought me out into a wide-open place. 
He rescued me because He delighted in me.    ---2 Samuel 22:20

Indeed He gave us great delight this day.   It was so much fun to fly a kite!  The kite flew and danced on His wind and we had to hold on tight to the spool of string.  Your turn!  The little girl , M-chan is the same little girl HERE!  Her joy inspired me to bring a kite this time. 




See related posts 
HERE (Let`s Go Fly a Kite--Part 1) and
HERE (Wind, from last New Year)

Blessings and Love in the New Year, Happy 2018!  ♡ Shayndel

6 comments:

  1. "He brought me out into a wide-open place.
    He rescued me because He delighted in me. ---22 Samuel 22:20"

    Amen!

    Blessings and love to you too, Shayndel. Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi!
      Isn`t it a beautiful and expansive scripture!! I love seeing it again here. Amen and amen.♡

      Delete
  2. I love the wind even though I know at times it does damage but I love the power of it. How sweetly it takes the kite and brings enjoyment yet can bring pain when it destroys. Yet God is the Master of the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Betty for visiting and sharing your thoughts. Praise God, Master of the wind-- and all things--- yes! Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute girl! Such a delightful activity of flying a kite! It was God's wind that make that kite's fly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Duta,
    Yes, delight is a good word!! And she is cute:))

    He will take great delight in you,
    He will quiet you with His love.
    He will rejoice over your with singing!

    Those are lines from Zephanaiah 3:17, for you! Speaking of delight:)) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete