Saturday, April 10, 2021

my Passover Diary ~ ~ ~

 

He is the one you praise.  He is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.  Deuteronomy 10:21

I wrote a few weeks ago about not seeing my daughter since last year, over one year ago before Passover.  For Passover last year, we were supposed to meet but had to cancel as it was at the onset of the `pandemic` and travel restrictions.

 We were planning to have Passover  again this year on zoom and guess what? We didn`t keep the zoom date, because she came home in person and surprised us!  

We had an early Passover face to face!!

That is my Passover Miracle, and I thank the LORD on High for His answer to prayer this Passover and revealing His chesed love.   

Thank you for your prayers!

I want to share the story and start with a little backdrop to set the scene.

It happened the days of preparing just before Passover, as I was cleaning out the last of the hametz (leaven) from the house.  

Even then I was remembering when my daughter was here before she went to college and we did the cleaning together, or at least, she was there to cheer me on and help with the `feather inspection`(making sure we got all the last crumbs)!  I even have a post about it HERE, where we were giddy with the spring blossoms and she was taking my bag of `hametz` to her workplace to be stored away and out of the house for the week of unleavened bread!!

Back to the current story, it was almost Passover and I had already sent her a box of matzah and grape juice and a few other things for her so she could have it for our `zoom` Seder together.  I decided to cook the Passover meal in advance and  send that to her as well so we could have it together.  I made the brisket and matzah ball soup and had everything ready at around midnite to make sure to have it frozen by the next day and send it by delivery to her on time.

When I finished and packed the last matzah balls and soup in the freezer, it was about midnite, and just then the doorbell rang!!

 I wasn`t sure to answer it or not at such an hour but in my surprise of the moment, I didn`t have to do anything.  She opened the door with her own key and there was my daughter in the entrance smiling with her bright yellow suitcase and announcing she`s home!!

The next night I defrosted everything and we had a gorgeous (and a little early) Passover seder together!! Our visit was in haste as she was only able to stay a few nights, but it was wonderful to have her here face to face and celebrate Passover and even enjoy the cherry blossoms and a little family time together!!

 Thank you for reading my story.  

 And now the `Parable`.

I felt the LORD speaking to me about `Preparation`, and how when we prepare for that special time in eager anticipation of seeing the one we love and celebrating the feast with them, it actually can hasten that happening.  So can you see the parable? As we `Prepare` for Messiah`s return, we can actually hasten His coming as we prepare for Him and make everything ready in our hearts, homes, and spirit for His coming.  And who knows, His coming might even be early!!!

 Hope you are experiencing miracles big and small (though no miracle is `small` by definition a miracle is a miracle!!) and having a blessed month of Yeshua, season of deliverance, month of Love!! (I added that!).  Isn`t it perfect on God`s calendar the next month will begin this week. It is the month of Iyar, which is considered a month of healing, and acronym for the first letter in the verse, I am the LORD who heals you.   

As well as a month of `passage` between Redemption (Passover) and Revelation (Shavuot).

Praying a blessed and healing month of Iyar and continued deliverance and miracles as we count up the days to Shavout. 

Now to Him who is able to do far beyond all that we ask or imagine, by means of His power that works in us, to Him be the glory in the community of believers and in Messiah Yeshua throughout all generations forever and ever! Amen.      Ephesians 3:20~21

Much Love,❤️

Shayndel

 

This meal I was able to have ready in the quickest time ever, as I had it all prepared and all I had to do was `defrost` it , just add the spring greens!  




 

PS Just for the record, I am leaving space below to add the pics of house cleaning, and the meal `frozen` and to remind myself, as well as remember how there are times when a miracle comes into being through our preparedness!! Hmm... we might be on to something there!!! xoxo



 

 

15 comments:

  1. I like how she surprised you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi, yes and thank you for your prayers❤️

      Delete
  2. This post is lovely Shayndel, and perfect for me as I am waiting on the Lord for a miraculous healing - which I believe has been promised to me by God in Jesus. All the promises of God are 'YES' in Jesus, and I have experienced healings through the prayer of faith, and also a miraculous one. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda.
      Agreeing in prayer for your miraculous healing, and with your `YES`. I pray Mark 5:34 for you, and all God`s promises for healing in Jesus. with LOVE. God bless.❤️

      And he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in shalom and be healed from your disease."

      Delete
    2. Thank you Shayndel. God bless.

      Delete
  3. Oh what a wonderful surprise that must have been! I am glad you were able to celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja for being glad with me❤️

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful and sweet surprise that your daughter came to you unexpectedly to celebrate together.
    God is a God of miracles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hobbyloes. Amen! God is a God of Miracles.❤️

      Delete
  5. She looks so sweet! And what a great surprise her coming home was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Duta for your kind comment❤️ Yes`s to both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you R for visiting.
      Blessings and Shalom❤️

      Delete