Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Many Miracles (and pomegranates!)

 pomegranate challah french toast!
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.  Isaiah 43:4
pomegranates (from America!) alongside Japanese grown fruits--the orange color are persimmon
Matthew 6:21, wouldn't it be wonderful on a billboard over Tokyo!!
Mt. Fuji from the Shinkansen (bullet train)








I didn't notice this child was behind me until after I saw the picture!  I like the way he (she?) is smiling and seems to understand that the light of the Menorah and the miracle of Light  is Yeshua's light!!
A city on a hill




But the most wonderful of all, for a mother, is to make the journey and arrive just in time to light the candles and have latkes and a homemade Hannukah dinner together with her daughter!!

Hope you are all having a beautiful and light-filled season.

Love,

Shayndel





 ........................................................................................................
PS note added from my notebook!♡
"This Hannukah did not go unnoticed in Heaven.  
This one menorah alone shone its light from Oita to Tokyo and back again!"

6 comments:

  1. Oh Shayndel, what a pleasant surprise, what a wonderful array of photos!
    You and the Menorah, the goodies (latkes, pommegranate seeds), the festive challah,wine, Mt. Fuji, box of Hannuka candles- and above all your goal of meeting with your precious daughter. The city looks beautiful as if specially waiting for you.
    Thank you for all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta for your wonderful comment. I just love how you saw it as if the city was waiting for me!!Made my day ! I am so glad you were blessed by the post, and I am blessed to read what you wrote. All cities wait for Messiah's light!!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, I love your photos. So nice. And yes, Matthew 6:21, wouldn't be so great on a billboard over Tokyo (or Amsterdam).

    The child behind you, aaah sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aritha!! And Thank you for believing with me for the billboard, yes or Amsterdam!! That would be wonderful. With Jesus, nothing is impossible!!♡

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post. So glad you were able to celebrate Hannukah with your daughter. Dinner looks delicious. I do like your billboard art and scripture over the city :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joyful!
    I will keep a look up for available billboards and pray about an opening to make it happen!!

    ReplyDelete