Sunday, December 23, 2018

"A Taste of Torah"










During  Hannukah  I received this book called A Taste of Torah from HIS ISRAEL blog.  The book is written by one of the authors of the blog, Keren Hannah Pryor.
It is a beautiful devotional with each chapter as a short "drash" (interpretation) of the weekly Torah Portion, or Parsha.   If you leave a comment on their blog, you are eligible to be selected for the monthly giveaway of a copy or download of the book.  I hadn't known that until I got the news that I was  recipient of a copy in Octoberrs draw!!  I am posting a little delayed, as it was sent to me from my Dad's--- to receive a hard copy you need to provide a US address!  So I wanted to say thank you to HIS ISRAEL, (and thanks to my Dad for receiving it and forwarding to Japan !)   and also to share their site with you.  Even visiting the blog is a wonderful taste of Torah as there is much to learn about the Torah readings, the Hebrew Calendar and Biblical feasts, and the experiences of the writers who are living and sharing their Messianic journeys in the Land of Israel.  And if you leave a comment on any post there, you are eligible for this months copy!!
No doubt, pomegranates go well with the readings!  
Taste and see that ADONAI is good.
Blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.    Psalm 34:9
 Blessings and Love,

Shayndel
Taste of Torah, for the record--received the second night of Hannukah♡thank you His Israel♡














2 comments:

  1. Very cool!

    Happy Holidays, Shayndel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi!
    And thank you for all the blogging sharing and fellowship in this year!! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Much Love♡Shayndel

    ReplyDelete