Monday, October 29, 2018

Prayer Blossoms



I wanted to write a post today that would be a moment of quiet and pause, to  join in prayer for the people in Pittsburgh of the tragedy at the Synagogue.
When I saw this photo on Sandi's blog,  and her post,  it  seemed to speak of hope and the blossoms themselves a prayer.  I am sharing the photo above that she posted.
And invite you to read her post for today,  HERE.

May the God of Comfort be with the families and community and bring healing to the injured.  May a new hope be born and blossom that will turn people to love the Jewish people and end the horrible anti-semitism in our world.  Our Messiah and Saviour of the World is the Prince of Peace.  May hearts be turned to Him.  May hearts of hate be changed to hearts of love.  May there blossom today a spirit of Love and Kindness with acts of kindness that we have never seen before towards the Jewish people and the Land of Israel.  God bless you.  God Bless the God of Creation, who was and Is and Is to Come.  Baruch Haba Bashem ADONAI.
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD.






8 comments:

  1. I add my prayers to yours and those of others. May the departed rest in peace and may their families be comforted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've long ago become speechless on these matters.This tragic kind of events overwhelms me. I feel helpless and defeated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Duta, I understand and am speechless from my own words to offer you any words. So I just looked up for some scriptures to share for you in Gods word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and shalom in trusting, so you may overflow with hope in the power of the Ruach Ha-Kodesh. Romans 15:13

    Behold, God is my salvation!
    I will trust and will not be afraid. For the Lord ADONAI is my strength and my song. He has also become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

    Our soul waits for ADONAI--
    He is our help and our shield.
    Our heart rejoices in Him,
    because we trusted in His holy Name.
    Let Your lovingkindness, ADONAI,
    be upon us, as we have waited for You. Psalm 33:20~22

    Please if anyone wants to add more scriptures please do.
    This below is also an article about finding comfort in God’s word from the Psalms, on My Jewish Learning. Someone shared it to me, and so I share it to you.
    https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/psalms-as-prayer/
    Blessings and Love and Shalom,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Shayndel. All I can tell is that I do trust in God, and pray to him, in my own way, for help and protection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta for sharing.
      Much Love, May God Bless you and Keep you and shine His face upon you and give you his great SHALOM♡♡♡

      Delete