Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Daily Bread Postcard(s)!






1. 

2.

It`s week 7 of my Daily Postcard series.  Thank you for sharing in the new feature.  I hope you have enjoyed them.   I am happy to have been able to give them out to people in my days!  The `challenge` I took on during this time was to print them and give them out, 7 of each, to people in my days.

As I went along I had many special meetings with people I would not otherwise have met, because I needed to approach people to fulfill the challenge!!  Some of the people were people I knew, but most of them were people who I met through the postcards.  Now as it is the seventh week, I am not sure whether to keep on going with it or if it was just a seven week feature.  Meanwhile, in week 7  I would like to `double the ante` and put forth two postcards.  Uncolored.  They are numbered, 1. and 2.  And ask the recipients to color them.  I also didn`t put a scripture on the second one, and so this too I will leave open and seek a scripture in this week!!

And now the fun part!!
I invite YOU to participate in this week`s challenge!!

The postcards above are for you!  Please take the one you like, your choice! And color it in your colors!  And if you would like, to add a scripture or words to the second one!
You can also add text to the first one as there is a scripture in Hebrew, but if you can`t read it, please feel free to put words that the picture speaks of to you!!

So I hear you asking, `I`d love to, but...how do you play?`
Well, since we are on the blog, I thought it would be fun to play through the blog!!
There are a few ways...

1.
You can just share in the comments and `describe` which one you would choose, and tell a little about the colors you would use, any words you would add, etc!!

and/or,  2.
You could actually drag the image of your choice onto your desktop, Print it as a postcard, then color it, and then scan it or take a picture and send it back to me using your virtual know-how.  Then I will post it next week to follow up!!!

and/ or 3.
You could write me an e-mail with your postal address and I will send a postcard to you the `old-fashioned` way to you by mail anywhere in the world!

Please join in the first Challah and Cherry Blossoms Daily Postcard challenge!
It will be one week long, 7 days of course!

I also thought this was a fun way to celebrate almost one year of Challah and Cherry Blossoms, this blog will be "1" next month! 
Be creative!  Share your colors!!

Blessings and Shalom!!

♡

Shayndel

To see the Daily Bread postcards `history` of the past 7 weeks, click HERE!or just click on the `Daily Bread` label in the labels list below.

6 comments:

  1. Your postcards are lovely! I am interested in participating this. I am thinking of using color pencils for coloring this...I will send it to you over the weekend!! Natsumi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natsumi!! It will be fun to see! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Such pretty cards. Happy Day to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely postcard! You've got talent for drawing and I envy you for that. I can't draw even a straight line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta! I think you can draw too!! Even if the line is not straight, a curve line is beautiful too!! I have a grapevine on our balcony, and every morning I love to see how the vines curve around the pole and they just make these amazing curly lines!! I hope you might put down a line and see how good it is because you drew it, and it will reflect you!! Have a great day!

      Delete