Thursday, June 15, 2017

P.S. Dear Cindy,

I made the bread pudding!
It was delicious!
Thank you.
Here is a photo:


I will call it `Simcha` bread pudding, for you!

Blessings and hugs,

Shayndel

Link to Cindy`s Bread Pudding Post (actually it is a post about Tea and coffee, you can find the recipe in the post!) on Creations by Cindy

Link to an interesting article HERE on the meaning of `Simcha`, and other places where Simcha is used in the Scriptures, Here!!  We never know what we will find from following a good recipe for bread pudding!  All the more delicious!!


You make known to me 
the path of life.
Abundance of joys are in Your presence,
eternal pleasures at Your right hand.   

---Psalm 16:11

6 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the bread pudding! YUMMY! I have tried finding a link on your blog where I can follow you and know when you post but I do not see anything. Am I missing something? Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi Cindy, Thank you! Sorry, I tried to explain in two comments to answer your comment, but deleted my comments as they weren`t clear. I wrote on an e-mail to answer. Hope it went through! You weren`t missing something! Hugs and blessings!

      Delete