Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Daily Bread Post-card!








Trying out a new feature just off the press at Challah and Cherry Blossoms.
On Thursdays, I will post a Daily Bread Post-card!!

Today`s postcard is from:
John 6:35
ヨハネ福音書6:35


Peace to you
from
Shayndel@Challah and Cherry Blossoms


PS and I just added a challenge for myself, I printed "7"* to start, and will set out to give them to people in my days.  If you would like to receive one in earnest, please let me know and I will find a way to send one to you!

Blessings and Shalom!

*first Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes:
Matthew 14:13~21,Mark 6:31~44, Luke 9:12~17, John 6:1~14

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on blog reading! These are lovely! What a great idea! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It`s been fun. Stay tuned as the presses get ready for this week`s:)

    ReplyDelete