Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Shavuot Loaves and Shavuot LOVE!

 


You are to bring out of your houses two loaves of bread for a wave offering, made of two tenths of an ephah of fine flour. They are to be baked with hametz as firstfruits to Adonai.  LEV 23:17

Dear Friends,

I apologize for my longer than expected blog break!! I have been well, thank you to friends who inquired!!  Sorry I couldn`t return comments, as the blog was not even enabling me to leave a comment, that made me realize I may have been gone too long, so I am popping in to say "Shabbat Shalom" and "Chag Sameach" as we are approaching the joyous Feast day of Shavuot!!! 

I made Challah for Shavuot a little early!!  The two Loaves became ONE in a HEART!!

 Love in Yeshua, 
Shayndel 

Sending Love to you for Shavuot!!
 

 

 

 

Love, Shayndel ❤️


“I pray not on behalf of these only, but also for those who believe in Me through their message, that they all may be one. Just as You, Father, are in Me and I am in You, so also may they be one in Us, so the world may believe that You sent Me. The glory that You have given to Me I have given to them, that they may be one just as We are one— I in them and You in Me—that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them as You loved Me."   John 17:20~23

 





 



 Sivan 2, 5782

Posted by Shayndel, Japan for Challah and Cherry Blossoms

 

 


 

13 comments:

  1. No words to say, just ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Shayndel. Hopefully, you"ll soon resume blogging.
    Lovely Shavuot loaves! Wishing you a Happy Shavuot Feast with dairy products and other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Duta, I miss you too! Glad to see you! Hopefully I am back to posting again. Its a breakthrough in that I can reply to comments here again! Thank you always for your encouragement on the loaves!! Happy Shavuot Feast to you too with dairy products made from the milk and honey of the land of Israel!!! ❤️

      Delete
  3. Shayndel: I also cannot enter responses to those who leave comments on my blog. I have missed you. I enjoy seeing your creativity with the breads. I am dealing with a side effect from breast cancer and I will have to deal with it the rest of my life. Prayers appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quietspirit, I have missed you too and all our blog friends!! Thank you for your kind words. Blessed to come back to these encouraging comments!

      Yes, I will be praying for your supernatural healing. Nothing is impossible with God. Much love and blessings and Healing prayers in Yeshua, by His stripes you are healed. Praying for a miracle of deliverance from even the side effect in this time of expectation and great outpouring of the the Holy Spirit.❤️

      Delete
  4. Welcome! Welcome back Shayndel! All blessings to you as you celebrate your Shavuot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloriade for the welcoming welcome!! All blessings to you too and your family on Shavuot and always!❤️

      Delete
  5. So glad to see a blog post from you. I wouldn't have known except that I saw a new comment from you on a mutual blog friend's site. You are not coming up on me Reader alert. However, I send love in the Lord. Blessings dear Shayndel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, Glad to hear from you and that you were able to find my post even though the Reader alert isn`t coming up. I am glad that the LORD will keep us connected!!! I receive the love and send you love in the LORD too!! I visited your blog but wasn`t able to leave a comment, that is something that seems to be happening in the blogs, will keep trying!! Blessings to you dear Linda P! ❤️

      Delete
  6. Hi Tracy, thank you for your visit!! So good to meet you too.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you posted again, looks yummy, that bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja! Glad to be back. Glad you can enjoy the challah `virtually`! Blessings!❤️

      Delete