Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ki Tisa Challah-cast- This Shabbat's for You!!

 

 Shabbat Shalom Dear Friends!

I am re-posting this Challah-Cast I made for this Shabbat last year.  When I watched it this year, the message seems just as timely! (though I see some new insights of course since we have had a year of 54 Shabbatot with fresh revelations since then!!) ... And its interesting because it was just at the very beginning of the Pandemic, and here we are in our homes one year later.  I hope there might be someone who watched it last year and had a revelation and got the `tap` on the shoulder from the Holy Spirit that I speak about in the upload!!  Sorry, I won`t give it away, its my hint to encourage you to watch!!

Much love and a springtime Challah to follah!!! (that`s  for `challah to follow!`).  Lol! Stay tuned. I love you!  

PS not finished with Purim posts yet as well, but wanted to post this on time for this Shabbat

Shabbat Shalom!

Love,

Shayndel

 

4 comments:

  1. Your appearance in the video is so lovely, your smile, so charming, your messages so relevant to Life!
    I must admit, however, the sound is not too good; probably to do with my old computer.In addition, to a foreign speaker of english like me, the pace, rhythm of speech should probably be slower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta for watching and such an encouraging word!
    Sorry about the sound, I have been thinking to get a microphone one day , though haven`t done it yet. It is helpful comment about speaking slower, I will try to do so !!

    I hope you will be able to get your new computer soon, and or have a sound miracle in the one you have so that you can hear all the songs and tutorials you love (as you have shared recently on your posts!) at a good sound quality!! Blessings and Love!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Return! What a lovely message. I don't think I realized before that you are relatively new to Challah-making. Did I know that? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Well, you inspired me. I am making it a little less frequently lately, but still perfecting my method! Shabbat Shalom. It is Saturday night, so a bit late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandi! Yes, relatively new!! Actually I can date my challah making to the date of the starting of this blog, within a month of that as that was my beginning of this blog when I started observing Shabbat and along with it, started making Challah (though we are not commanded to make challah!)!! Glad I inspired you. Hope you and your family had a blessed and restful Shabbat! Love and blessings, Shavu`a Tov!♡

    ReplyDelete