Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cherry Blossoms Matzah! A love song to Yeshua! 🌸









 Blossoms appear in the land!

The time for singing has come!  

Song of songs 2:12🌸


It had to happen! Cherry blossom matzah for Passover in Japan.

The Father is preparing to reveal His precious Son to us this Spring.  His glory cannot be contained.

Dear nation of Japan come and meet your Heavenly Father under the pink cloud of blossoms this spring. 

I offer up this cherry blossoms matzah and proclaim the resurrected new life and Salvation in Yeshua in our city, King of glory, come!! 

So with that glorious introduction, here is my recent upload on how to make Cherry Blossoms Matzah! 

 

Much Love, 

 💕 shayndel

 

 Enjoy this Challah-cast fromJoanne`s Challah-cast Channel! Premiering now!♡

#messianicJapan, #joanneschallahcastchannel, #challahandcherryblossoms

6 comments:

  1. The pink color of the cherry blossoms fascinates me, and so do you in your appeal to the Japanese nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta. As you can see I get almost giddy with all the pink in this season!!! Please continue to enjoy it as there will probably be a few more cherry blossoms posts to follow!! Thank you always your encouragement is such a blessing! Blessings and Love to you!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is one of my favorite colors. I also am moved by your appeal to the nation of Japan. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Quietspirit. Glad to hear your fondness for pink too! May all our nations see great deliverance in this season. As I wrote that Isaiah 59:20 came to mind, He shall come as a redeemer to Zion, and when I went to check the verse , saw just before it describes that from the East and West they shall revere the name of the LORD, His presence!! May this be a time of Deliverance for Israel and all our nations! Blessings and peace to you and yours!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the time of cherry blossoms and it is so touching to me that the blossoms open in Japan more or less when they open where I live and probably in the USA too. I think in Japan you are slightly ahead of us with the blossoming. The verse of scripture is also one of my favourites because it is fitting for the Spring season here where I live. The song you feature in your YT video is new to me and it's very beautiful. God bless you dear Shayndel. I know Passover is almost finished but Resurrection weekend will be around the corner. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyful, thank you for the springy encouragement and sharing! Glad to connect thru the blossoms and that you are enjoying the blossoms there. Now here the petals are scattering and making a pink carpet everywhere! Thank you for watching the video and commenting on the song, yes it was new for me too, I found it when looking for a song to use in that scene!! I thought it goes with the verse from Song of Songs. Its by Jonathon Settel, I think i referenced it in the credits ( i hope I did, better check!). Much love and have a Blessed Resurrection weekend.

    ❤️PS Passover continues on in the counting up to Shavuot!!! The LORD`s Feasts never really end, as one leads into the next♡

    ReplyDelete