Monday, July 13, 2020

Abide in Me! Postcard update with additional languages!





Abide in me, and I will abide in you.
John 15:4

I 'sent' (posted!) the postcard once and am re-posting after making a spelling mistake on the Hebrew that was pointed out to me.  
I wrote a  ח where it should be a  כ  !  
In re-posting it I am adding the above versions (from top--Hebrew, English, Japanese), and the original (below) updated with the correction!!  I felt that it was a teaching from the LORD as when we abide in the vine of Yeshua He will lead us to all righteousness-- and through encouraging each other, show us to the correct spelling of His word.!* 

*Thank you Duta!








Blessings and Shalom!!


 Shayndel 



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, pink card!
    I think the last word in the hebrew sentence is - בכם

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta!! You are right!! I appreciate that correction!!
    I will temporarily remove the image and fix it!!
    You`re such a blessing!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, scripture and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love that! It is one of Jesus’ most vivid and powerful illustrations for the believer’s relationship with him isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aritha. Yes, He gives such a vivid and powerful illustration of our relationship with Him in this verse and all the illustration of abiding in the vine and His Father as the gardener, I love it too . amen!! ♡

      Delete
  5. Great! The hebrew is correct in both cards: first and last.
    The english and japanese versions look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta! You are a good Hebrew teacher!!
      And encourager!! Thank you for both!!♡

      Delete
  6. I love this. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sandi!!
    To God be the glory♡

    ReplyDelete