Saturday, August 24, 2019

Shalom Jerusalem Fans

Shalom Fan, City of David, Jerusalem
"Seek Shalom and Pursue it", from Psalm 34
Fans in progress!
The East Gate, taken from the Garden of Gethsemane.  This is the Gate where Messiah Yeshua will return through
This fan drawing is supposed to be the East Gate, with a heart opening
Beautiful view of Jerusalem, with the East Gate, taken from the Mt. of Olives.   

Lift up your heads, O gates,
and lift them up, you everlasting doors:
that the King of glory may come in.
"Who is this King of glory?"
ADONAI-Tzva'ot!!--He is the King of glory!
Selah 
Psalm 24:10 

The Whole World is full of His Glory!!

God knows our hearts.  He had me keep aside about 50 "Shalom Fans" out of the 500 (1st Edition!) that I gave out last summer,  to bring to Israel this past spring.  I was thankful to be able to share them on the tour and in Israel.  Thankful to the God of Israel, who put them in my heart and in my hand. He so knew my heart to bring them along and  wave them over His Land!!!
This summer came and I went ahead and had another edition (2nd Edition!)  of 500 "Shalom Fans"  printed.  Its good to have Shalom fans to hand out in summer in Japan.

Before the summer finishes, I am making these fans of various designs,  to show in a little one day exhibit and workshop at a nearby community center.  It will be a workshop where people can make their own "Shalom fans", combining drawing and origami paper. 

In Japan many people don't know much at all about Israel, and even less about the God of Israel.  In every fan, I pray will be a new encounter with Him and a new curiosity will arise in the hearts of the people in Japan to know Him, and that He will reveal himself in new and beautiful ways and multiply His Shalom over all!!


Lion of Judah in the clouds with origami paper waves background!
Origami paper collage Jerusalem Fan
make the "backgrounds" using different patterns of origami paper





Shalom Tel Aviv!!  !♡
Blessings and Shalom!

Love,
Shayndel

(going forward again as "Shayndel" for now!)



















9 comments:

  1. "...East Gate, taken from the Garden of Gethsemane. This is the Gate where Messiah Yeshua will return through."

    The gate looks sealed shut. Am I seeing that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi, that's right. There is much history and prophecy about it. Our tour guide talked about some of the history (of it being sealed) and scriptures (prophecy about when He returns), there is much you can read about if you are lead to. But of course it will not be a problem of it being sealed when our Messiah returns, He who was here from the beginning and created all things in and through Him, and who conquered death and is coming to judge the world...He will get through.

    Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What a beautiful day it will be when my Jesus I will see." I know I have to wait for His call and live for Him to call me. However, I know it will be a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely fans with pictures from Jerusalem!
    You gave away 500 hundred of them?! That's quite a project!
    Kudos to you! You're not only talented but also highly generous!
    And if I look at your picture at the bottom of your post, I say to myself: 'she's beautiful both inside and outside'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta. Yes, 500 (plus!), though maybe it was not clear, the 2 editions of 500 are the printed ones (the ones in the top picture, and the one I am holding in the bottom picture!), those are the ones I have been giving out, now up to around 800, and a few more to go , to wave up to the heavens, seeking His shalom on earth!, the handmade ones are much slower going!! I am hoping to have 20 done for the small exhibition!! Thanks for your kudos and encouragements!! Blessings! Shalom!♡

      Delete
    2. PS do you recognize the beach in the bottom photo? Its in TelAviv, I was thinking of you that day, that maybe I was near where you are and would be great to meet one day for coffee at Aroma or by the marina!! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the fans and your inspiration for them. I'm glad our Lord is giving you creative ways of reaching out to the people around you. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joyful. Glory to God! Me too, I am glad, and thankful to Him. A blessed day to you.
    Hugs. xx ♡♡

    ReplyDelete