Saturday, May 25, 2019

Before you go, Pack Shalom!---some notes!


(cute picture here of me and a little girl in Israel with our shalom fans!!
just removed the picture though as I am not sure if I can post pictures of others as I didn't ask permissions)

When you enter a city, bring Shalom!




















I
think
when I decided to pack my shalom fans, and my worship flags, God supernaturally opened the space in my suitcase so I could bring them!!!
I know this because, after I gave out all my fans on the trip in Israel, and had none to pack on the way back, the suitcase went back to its "normal " capacity.   I won't show you that picture, of trying to squeeze in all my clothes, and the souvenirs I brought back, and ultimately needed a whole extra bag!!!  Really, I don't see how I could have packed all that on the way!!
Moral? Lesson?!  Shalom fits any size, it doesn't take up space, but rather it is expansive and makes space and multiplies!!

Shalom be upon Israel!

Souvenir to go with this post, are these points (below)  to Pray for the Peace (Shalom) of Jerusalem,  from THIS ARTICLE (good article for more on Shalom) from One for Israel.  I came across them when I was researching a little about "Shalom" for this post, though I didn't use the research, I thought these prayer points would be good to include!  Please pack them into your prayers and pray them with your prayers for Israel.   Peace be with you.

  Blessings and... SHALOM!!!
*Pray against violence, and for peace and hope on the streets of Jerusalem, and against fear – that more and more would come to trust in God and find peace and love that casts out fear
*For integrity in the governmental institutions and for those in positions of responsibility to walk in righteousness – for God to root out corruption
*For God to raise up those who can be a witness in these high levels of Israeli society – people like the prophet Daniel
*Please pray for our leaders – for the right people to be given the right positions, and for God’s wisdom that leads to peace and justice
*For the Jewish and Arab believers in Jerusalem to truly love one another, and to love their enemies as well
*For the destructive plans of the enemy to be thwarted, and for God’s perfect plans to come to pass
*For the Holy Spirit to convict all the people of the city about sin, righteousness, and the judgment to come (John 16:8) so that they can find truth and forgiveness in Yeshua – for people of all walks of life to find real peace with God through Yeshua


The LORD gives strength to His people.
The LORD blesses His people with shalom.

Psalm 29:11







4 comments:

  1. "Shalom fits any size, it doesn't take up space". I love that! The prayer points are great too. I'm glad you are safely home and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joyful!! Encouraged by your visits and reading and blessing!! Love to you! Shalom!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Shalom Fans' - what a lovely thing to give outto the israelis!
    Great prayers - thanks for the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta! I appreciate to hear that. Blessings and you're welcome, love, and Shalom!♡

      Delete