Friday, May 5, 2017

Shabbat flowers, Shabbat Shalom!








On my way home with the flowers for Shabbat, I pass through the Castle.
Shabbat flowers are...flowers for the King!
In those moments before sundown our hearts beat fast,  `doki doki`--- a Japanese adjective for the sound of a heart beating fast in anticipation!

With eager anticipation to enter into and welcome the Shabbat....

Love and Blessings,

Shabbat Shalom!!

Who is this King of Glory?
Adonai Tzva`ot--He is the King of glory!
Selah.

---Psalm 24:10 TLV

2 comments:

  1. What lovely roses! I love the way you always make the Shabbat so lovely and special. Sometimes I wish I had the time to do the same but I know that Adonai gives each of us our tasks in life so I try to remember that. At least I can enjoy a special Shabbat by reading about yours! I loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the roses. So glad you were able to share the sense of Shabbat delight through them. Many
    Blessings and ... Shavu`a Tov! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete