Thursday, May 11, 2017

Daily Bread Post-card!






For this week`s post-card, I started with the drawing in the post below, and  added color.  The scripture is from John 4, after Yeshua meets the Samaritan woman at the well and tells her that He is the Living Water.  She runs back to tell the people about Him, and many people believe after her testimony of meeting the Messiah himself.  

Imagine, meeting the Messiah himself.  And yet we really do once we hear His voice and ask to receive Salvation.  When I see this scripture, it amazes me to think that we can really know so intimately the Savior of the world, and drink from the water that He gives. How could it be?
And yet it is!  

In the drawing, I represented myself as a child, meeting Yeshua at the well.  I feel like a child in  heart when in His presence.

`This really is the Savior of the world!`

 The truth sets us free and we want to run like the woman did and share the good news with others.   I hope that if it is news to you, you will be open to hear it, and come to the well, drink from His Living Water!

I wish us all well in deepening
our walk with the Lord in this week!


Ho, everyone who thirsts,
come to the water,

--Isaiah 55:1(a)  TLV


Blessings and Shalom!


*Yeshua  means `Salvation`
  

On Thursdays I am trying out a new blog feature, which is to post a `Daily Bread` Postcard, and from there print 7 of them (one for each day) to give out to people I meet in the week.  And to you if you`d like!*.         This is the third week!


No comments:

Post a Comment