Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hope!


I made this drawing last night, before bed!  Its for the parsha  prayer project I am working on that I am trying to discipline myself to finish during this "inside" the home time.  I am making prayer sheets for each week to go with the weekly readings, and each one has two drawings on it.   One of the parsha I needed to make drawings for is Parsha Noah, and I just kept putting it off, and last night as I said, before bed, I just sat down at my "studio" table and drew this.   I felt like it was right and it will go as one of the drawings for "Parsha Noach".  And I felt that it was also for today!! The dove with the olive branch, God's message of hope!!

I "hope" it might speak to you today and bless you with a message from the heart of the Father!!

If anyone has a scripture for it, please share it!!

I have many posts I want to post, and have started a few, but somehow this is the one that is making it to the blog today!!

Blessings and Shabbat Shalom!!

Much Love
Shayndel








6 comments:

  1. I love your painting today Shayndel. This verse speaks to your painting.
    "And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth." Genesis 8:11.

    It speaks to me of a promise. Just like Noah and those in the ark that were with him learning that the flood was over and they could now reach the safety of dry land, I believe your painting tells us that our Saviour gives us hope for tomorrow after Covid 19. He is able and He is with us. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyful! That scripture is perfect!! Yes, I felt too it was speaking the hope in our current situation and the promise of hope in our Saviour!! I also connected the dove to when the Holy Spirit descended like a dove at His Baptism !!Amen and amen!! Love and blessings in Messiah Yeshua!♡

      Delete
  2. Oh, Shayndel! Your drawing is so relevant and sweet!It has everthing in it: the sea, Noah's boat with all living species, the sky, rainbow dove with the olive little branch in its mouth- symbol of Hope.

    Blessings, and Shabbath Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta for seeing all that! And for noticing the little animals and people in the ark!! Glad that it communicates a picture of hope!!

      Shabbat Shalom and in a new week, Shavu'a Tov!!♡
      Blessings for health and safety to you and to all!

      Delete
  3. Hope! ๐Ÿ˜„ Good timing.

    ReplyDelete