Monday, January 13, 2020

Parsha Vayigash and Vayechi Postcards

`Chai`, Life!!


 Yeshua said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life!
Whoever believes in Me, even if he dies, shall live.  And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.  Do you believe this?

John 11:25~26




There the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD-- as a testimony to Israel --to praise the Name of the LORD.  For there thrones of judgement are set up, the thrones of the house of David.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem -- may those who love you be at peace!

Psalm 122:4~6




Ending the book of Genesis,
Chazak Chazak, Venitchazek!!*

Be strong, be strong, and may we strengthen one another!!

*Parsha Vayigash and Parsha Vayechi are the last two Torah portions in the book of Genesis; these are the words we say after reading each book of the Torah!


(PS stay tuned for a post to follow on this topic and the Hebrew word "Chai"!)






8 comments:

  1. " Yeshua said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life!
    Whoever believes in Me, even if he dies, shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?

    John 11:25~26"


    I believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!
    Thank you Sandi.
    I believe it too!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice map with the names of the tribes!
    In the word 'yehuda', there's a letter missing. It should be: יהודה

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta! I fixed it!! Hope it is ok now!! I very appreciate your noticing and pointing it out!! I actually printed a few as "postcards" so I will update them too!! Toda! ♡

      Delete
  4. Our former pastor used this passage in funerals. At the end of his reading, he would ask those in attendance that same question. "Do you believe this?" These words of Jesus always made me stop and think about those who don't know this truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quietspirit, thank you for sharing. Yes, until 5 years ago, I also didn't know this truth. To all those in our lives and even those we don't know, who don't yet know Him, I pray that they will know this truth. Blessings and Shalom♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from across the big pond. I love hearing from believers from other countries. It's a comfort to know it's' the same God all over the world who draws us to Him, sent His Son to die for us, rose and waiting for us in heaven. Like you my sister I pray to for all to come to know Him, there is nothing any better then to be a child of the King and know where we will spend eternity. Thanks for visiting my site and commenting. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Wise Hearted! Thank you for your visit and life-filled words! Such a nice word and meeting with a sister from around the world, happy and blessed by your visit!! Amen. Praise God! Many blessings and Shalom!! ♡

    ReplyDelete