Saturday, April 6, 2019

Nisan 1 Reflections



1.
Today I am His bride.
He said the words "I forgive you."

He told me I don't have to keep apologizing over and over,
for the things of the past.  He has already forgiven.
He said it's done.  I'm forgiven.  He has done it.
Clothed her in righteousness.
His bride.

Through His once and once only sacrifice of Himself.
There is no bridegroom
like The Bridegroom, Yeshua.  There is no other One.

Today, its Nisan 1.

2.
 The wedding is set,
through time eternal, though when the actual
wedding day will be only His Father knows.
The bride is approved and sealed, as only through the Father can we be given to the Son
in eternal betrothal.

Today is the month of springtime
when everything begins a new.
Receive His bouquets of blossoms.

Everything, Yeshua,
begins with You.


3.
 Everything,
          Yeshua,
              begins
                   with You.

4.
I said  I will prepare the bread, beloved.
It will be the taste of
cherry blossoms.
 This time, the guests will partake with You.





5.  I'll pour the wine,
He said.

This time, it's
all New Wine.

I will drink it together with you,
my bride.

6.  All welcome the Sabbath, singing,
"Lecha Dodi".
All rejoice in the new month of Rosh Chodesh Nisan.

Now ADONAI spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying, "This month will mark the beginning of months for you: it is to be the first month of the year for you. "  Exodus 12:1

Shabbat Shalom!

Shayndel

notes on this post:  I was so excited today's Shabbat was Nisan 1~ !! The first day of the first month , the month of springtime on God's Calendar.  Passover is on the 14th day of Nisan.  This is writing that just came from my reflections in the morning of Nisan 1, from a personal conversation with Yeshua and my excitement for the first day of Nisan.  I have written posts that are more "explanatory" about Nisan if you would like to read more about this month on this blog please see here

Blessings and a Happy Nisan 1



11 comments:

  1. Everything in Yeshua begins with you.

    I like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, Thank you. Just to clarify the line is

      Everything, Yeshua, begins with You.

      The meaning is about how HE is the source of all things. Just wanted to clarify so as to give the Glory to HIM!!

      Blessings and a happy springtime!♡

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post. I wish you happy Nisan 1. Enjoy the sakura blossoms :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyful!
      Happy Nisan, and springtime to you, enjoy all the blossoms and flowers!!♡

      Delete
  3. The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful said: Everything Yeshua begins with you.
    He is the Alpha and the Omega.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, Shayndel! Happy, blessed Nisan 1 to you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jeanette for your kind words and visit!!
    A happy blessed Nisan and springtime to you!!

    ReplyDelete