Sunday, March 31, 2019

Blossoms and Birthday in the Spirit!

Yeshua answered, "Amen, amen I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.  What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Do not be surprised that I said to you, "You all must be born from above."  John 3:5~7








Therefore if anyone is in Messiah, he is a new creation.  
The old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.  

2Corinthians 5:17


This year my "spiritual" birthday came in full blossoms!!
Today is my born-again birthday!!  Five years in Messiah Yeshua!!

Walking out amidst the blossoms that speak of re-birth I looked up to heaven in thanks for the re-birth in my Messiah!!

Breezing past bunches of blossoms seen from the bus, I breathed in the day.

This year my spiritual birthday also came on the day of the spring recital!! I was in a recital of students age 5 to age 75 for the voice training lessons I take!! Three years ago, I started taking voice training because of back problems.  After finding out I would need to strengthen the muscles around the spine to avoid further problems, I started taking voice training!! It became not only a way of healing my back,  it has opened a new door to sing songs of Praise to my maker!! And share and minister His heart to others through the songs!!  As well as get to know and grow with a wonderful teacher, who is also my friend,  and be part of the spring recital and continuing learning...and healing!  Thank you Yeshua!

Blossoms and song, a family atmosphere and listening to others share their gifts  was a beautiful gift to me as well!!  I never imagined I would be singing in front of people, and the thought of being "good" or not didn't even cross my mind.  Its funny as I am not a "singer", but  I know it is a gift from God to do this voice training,  and if He wants us to share something, then its something we will be delighted to share!!

  You must be born again I tell you!!  That is what Yeshua, Jesus, says!








Thy Kingdom come, on earth as it is in Heaven!
The youngest student performer in the recital today was 5 years old!  I think now, that is the same age as my years since being born anew!! We can be 5 again, through being born in the spirit!! We must be born again, says Yeshua!!

And for a gift for you, here is the song I sang---it is a  beautiful song by Misha and Marty Goetz called "The Plans I Have for You",  that they wrote together based on the scripture of Hope that many of you are familiar with from Jeremiah 29:11.

As in Japan a new year starts in April, after the cherry blossoms, it seemed like a fitting song to sing when many of the students would be graduating and going into a new school year.  I translated part of it with the help of my teacher in Japanese, so we added some verses in Japanese so those listening could understand the words!!  It will be a little while still and  a few more years training until I share my singing here!!! Please stay tuned with patience!

Meanwhile,  I will share the anointed singing by Marty and Misha, from Jerusalem!!Its a beautiful song, and a beautiful backdrop, please enjoy it HERE!!

  With a message of hope for all.
 It says
" I know the plans I have for you!  You're always on my mind.  And all the thoughts I think towards you are lovingly designed.  To bring you through and give to you a future and a hope.  They're for your peace they're for your good.... the plans I have for you!"  (from lyrics by Marty Goetz and Misha, based on Jeremiah 29:11 )

❤️


12 comments:

  1. "Today is my born-again birthday!! Five years in Messiah Yeshua!!"

    You are only five! :) But you are wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things in your post today. Where do I begin? First of all, Happy Birthday in the Spirit. What a wonderful time of praise and thanksgiving for you. I absolutely love all the sakura blossoms. You get such nice clear photos of each petal. I am amazed that voice lessons can strengthen your back. I have a lot of back issues now I'm wondering about voice lessons ;-) It was lovely to see you and all the others you are celebrating with. Have a wonderful, blessed week ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyful. To God be the Glory!!♡
      Yes, it is pretty amazing about the singing and back strengthening!! If you can find a good teacher, I would highly recommend it!! The first year of lessons I didn't sing at all, just worked on the muscles and posture!! Some whistling and other sounds, but it was a lot of work!!! I hope you might try it!! Definitely strengthening the core muscles is important! You might want to check with your dr. about that, as I am not a dr, and maybe depends on what each persons issues are, but definitely worth pursuing and bringing to prayer, may God bring you a Holy Spirit solution to bring healing to your back!!! Love the idea of everyone with back issues being healed by turning to singing Praises to the LORD!! Thank you for all your kind words, Much Love and a wonderful , blessed week to you too!xo

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply Shayndel. It might be awhile before I can get around to this but definitely something I'm interested in.

      Delete
  3. Happy Spiritual Birthday to you!
    The first picture of you and the blossom cherry tree is superb!
    The pictures in which you perform vocal music are testimony to your many talents.
    You are blessed, Shayndel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta!
      I receive your kind words. Its funny, singing is never something I considered a talent,as all my life I was never good at it (really!! ask anyone in my family:)). So now I can see it as a "blessing" that God gave me, something new to use for His glory~~~ to use my "healing" as a testimony and sing His praises!! Let us Praise Him evermore!!♡

      Delete
  4. Happy 5th rebirth day, Jesus told Nicodemus that he had to be born again to enter into the Kingdom of God. Beautiful photos of your songs or praise.
    The cherry blossoms are a pleasure to see.

    ReplyDelete