Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Moving of the Plum Tree on the New Year for Trees day

Let us go out early to the vineyards,
---let us see if the vine has budded,
if their blossoms have opened,

from Song of Songs 7:13

When I went down to see if the ume (plum) tree had blossomed, there was a construction sign in front of the first blossom.

  I found that the tree was being moved! With the earth beneath it too.

Imagine What a Tu B' Shevat surprise!

Right before my eyes!

The gardeners re-assured me that it was ok.  They were doing something that would be good for the tree.

I have learned to trust the gardeners, as I have mentioned before I do  believe  the gardeners around the castle are working for the King!

So let us enjoy this holiday, plant a tree, and sing!

I will post some views of the  Tu B'Shevat Challot in the next post!


This year the Plum tree where I saw the first blossom, 
is under construction.
Yes, it was a surprise to me too!

Seeing the sweet little blossom with the yellow and black construction sign,
just in the season of the New Year for Trees!

And yet the gardeners re-assured me that she is ok!

They are doing some work in the garden to make improvements,
and as it is in the garden of the Castle I trust that the King has it under control.

No matter what is happening on the ground, her blossoms reach up to the sky and open towards heaven!







          To be continued.....











8 comments:

  1. Interesting that they were moving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sandi, isn't it!
    Keeping watch.
    Stay tuned。

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's road construction work going on at an adjacent town. This week, I saw through the window of the bus that the workers have wrapped up the trunks of all the trees along the road to protect them. Nice!
    If I'll happen to be there, I might take some photos of the protected trees. They started the work long before Tu BiShvat, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Duta, Thanks for sharing about the protected trees you saw! Its nice to hear. I will be glad to see your pictures if you happen to post them!! Hope you enjoyed a Happy Tu BiShvat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope she survives! How beautiful that the blossoms shoot heavenward to open up.

    Have a beautiful day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debbie!! I appreciate your caring heart and thoughts for the Plum tree!! God Bless you and a beautiful day to you too!!♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that the plum tree is moved to a better place, I hope that it will come well with the blossom that is now vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you hobbyloes. Glad to see you! Yes, now is its "season" so hopefully it will come well and blossom into its fullness. Believing that it will as God is watching over. Blessings Love and Peace to you!

    ReplyDelete