Saturday, September 23, 2017

New Year 5778



When I woke up on the first day of Rosh Hashanah, I felt joyful.  
When I looked outside and saw the morning glories still opening anew, 
I thought,  Dear Lord,  `I just want to tell the world
about Your Glory.`  ...Something's new....all I want to do is sing to you.

The morning glories on `New Year`s Day`, actually it is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar, but it is a new year, 5778!

Even as it looks like the morning glories would be finished, a new flower bloomed just near the earth, as the ones above continue to blossom in Heaven.

Blessings for a new beginning, renewal and restart to all!
 L`Shana Tova!  Happy New Year!!!

Love ♡

Shayndel

Sing praises to God, sing praises!
Sing praises to our King, sing praises!

Psalm 47:7 TLV

2 comments:

  1. "...a new flower bloomed just near the earth, as the ones above continue to blossom in Heaven."

    A message in that...

    :)

    Shalom....

    ReplyDelete