Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Early Chanukah Miracles and Light















🕎 
With joy you shall draw water from the wells of salvation.  
Isaiah 12:3

Every year for several years I have been sharing about Israel and the Festival of Chanukah in a community arts festival here in Japan.  It takes place in an open square plaza in front of a department store that God has been redesigning for his glory over the years.  This year  a great miracle happened there!  A family from Israel ‘just happened to be passing by`.  They heard the Hebrew music of Mayim Mayim and saw us dancing, and turned to come into the space of the event.

It was wonderful and a miracle to welcome them, and to hear Hebrew being spoken in our small city and to know that `undoubtedly God is in this place and we didn’t know it`! *  This encounter surely came about from years of prayer to make known about Israel and the God of Israel in that place, as we joyfully draw water to dig up the wells of Salvation!

With joy you shall joyfully draw water from the wells of Salvation.   Isaiah 12:3 and verse that `Mayim Mayim`song and dance is from

They were  excited and surprised… and blessed! to see us celebrating Chanukah.   We were so blessed  and excited to welcome them, and have international exchange between our  local Japan community and our special guests from Israel.  Everyone received a dreidel as our hearts turned to God`s love and His presence in that place!

There were other miracles as well ~~ at least 8 miracles that I counted ~  which also included two healings and one salvation, and a perfect sunny and warm day when the weather forecasted rain.

With that we want to encourage you to come into this season of Chanukah (our event was a little early!)  with expectation and trust, trust, Trust in the God who is faithful, and to see the miracles that He is doing every place where we encounter Him!

*. Verse from that week’s parsha, when Jacob had the dream of the ladder and awoke from his sleep and said,
`Surely the LORD is present in this place, and I did not know it!`  Genesis 28:16

Chanukah Samech!  
Happy Chanukah!❤️ Love, 

Shayndel 

NES GADOL

HAYA SHAM 

A Great Miracle Happened There ! 


10 comments:

  1. Hi Shayndel, what a lovely testimony, and how wonderful that the family from Israel were there with you. I have had a miraculous healing when we were living in Australia, and to the left of me as I am typing this there is a piece of paper with the words 'Trust and believe that your miracle is coming.' written on it. I have prayed for a healing for myself some time ago regarding pain in my joints, and I honestly do not know where this paper came from. I do not remember writing it at all. I wait on the Lord for His promise. God bless you Shayndel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Thank you for your encouraging words and sharing your healing testimony. I agree for your miracle is coming, as even each day is full of God`s miracles!!

      Your words always lead me to scripture, this time am reminded of Psalm 46, as you mentioned about waiting on the Lord.  With blessings, Amen!

      “Be still, and know that I am God.
      I am exalted among the nations.
      I am exalted in the earth.”

      Adonai-Tzva’ot is with us.
      The God of Jacob is our strong tower. Selah

      Psalm 46:11~12 (TLV)

      ❤️

      Delete
    2. I have just read your comment to me Shayndel. I was upstairs in my workroom yesterday drying my hair and my hair dryer blew over a card on my shelf unit. I picked up the card and turned it over, it had the words ' Be still and know that I am God '. I think I know what the Lord is speaking to me. God bless.

      Delete
    3. Amen! Praise the Lord.
      I love hearing that confirmation. God bless you Brenda.

      Delete
  2. The Lord is present in the place and I did not know it. How many times do we encounter that same thought too? 😃

    He is faithful. He is true. He is here.

    It is so good to see these pictures and hear again this miraculous story of the Israeli family visiting your little town. How incredible is that? On that day, in that spot, at that moment. Surely, a great miracle is occuring here. And how many other great miracles are happening right now?

    "trust, trust, Trust in the God who is faithful"

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandi for your comment and reading and re- hearing again the story of the miracles!
    Amen and amen. The LORD is present in this place. Even here in the space of our blogs look how He has connected us!

    trust, trust, Trust! Amen the LORD is Faithful!
    Yeshua is the Ladder who connects us to heaven from earth and back again, as He intercedes for us continually.

    Blessings and trust!
    Love,
    Shayndel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Encouraging. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aritha. Thank you. Blessings and Love ❤️

      Delete
  5. Oh, thank you for sharing this, wonderful to read, such joy!! You are in the right place for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marja! Thank you for sharing in the joy. Blessed by your enthusiasm and words of confirmation.
      Blessings and Shabbat Shalom!
      ❤️

      Delete