Thursday, May 20, 2021

Shabbat Shalom! Three Hebrew Words in Challah from the Book of Ruth


But now these three remain --- faith, hope, and love.  And the greatest of these is love.   1 Corinthians 13:13*

(*this scripture here because the story of Ruth is a LOVE story, though these are not the three words I did in Challah, I think I will have to do these three words in challah for another upload!! Read on to find out what the three words in challah are today.  Or rather, you will have to watch Part 1 at least to find out the words!! Enjoy!)

Dear Friends, 

Just coming in for a quick hello and to say Shabbat Shalom!

For your viewing pleasure and hopefully some Hebrew learning and insights, I am sharing this mini-series in 3 parts,  freshly made.  We haven`t done a word study in Challah for some time, and I felt a divine encouragement to make these three words !!! They are three words in Hebrew from the Book of Ruth.  

As you know the book of Ruth is read at Shavout for its taking place in the Harvest season as well as for the coming together in a love story of Ruth and Boaz and the strong echoes of the bringing forth of Messiah Yeshua ....generations later!!!

Well, I can`t write much now as I have to clean up my house for Shabbat and spent all morning making the video! I hope you might watch and enjoy it, and that there might be something in it that blesses you.  As I told another blog friend/sister, I felt the LORD wanted me to post this series before Shabbat, so I am premiering it here!! 

Blessings all and Shabbat Shalom!

Much Love,❤️

Shayndel (Joanne)

 #messianicjapan

 Part 1:

 

 Part 2:

 

 

Part 3

6 comments:

  1. Well done! Ruth was indeed a woman of valor אשת חיל

    SABBATH SHALOMֱ ֱ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta! Amen.

    Blessed by your watching and encouragement.
    Shabbat Shalom!❤️שבת שלום

    ReplyDelete
  3. This history lesson made me hungry! 😂 Your bread looks delicious.

    This custom of her going in and laying at his feet seems so strange to me. Was it common at the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sandi, Thank you! I dont think it was common ! But something special to this meeting!! as I understand it, The story of Ruth going to Boaz is a special divine ordained appointment that Naomi sent her to carry out and gave this strategy! She was helping to ensure Boaz to be Ruth`s Kinsman redeemer (Leviticus 25:25~26, et. Al.)) and to carry forth the generations as per God`s great plan. If anyone here has something to add, please do! Blessings and hope that was a little helpful,?!!❤️

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you and the bread looks yummy. You are a woman of vaklour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I receive your kind word!! ❤️Bless you Marja! You too a woman of valour!

      Delete