Monday, November 30, 2020

Blossoming Menorah Challah


Hi Friends, I hope you are all well.  Without planning it, I have taken a little unofficial blog break. 

 Sorry for my absence for a little while.  I am hoping to be back soon officially and just popping in to say HI and send love and show you my Blossoming Menorah Challah that I made this past Shabbat for a special `commission`!!!   I hope to be be back again soon with some new words in challah and Chanukah posts and soon!! Meanwhile wishing you all -a light-filled season and much love!!

Blessings and love,  

Shayndel

 Joanne`s Challah-Cast channel!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your menora challahs with the almond blossoms is fantastic!
    Have a blessed week. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hobbyloes.
    To God be the glory.
    You too have a blessed week♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb blossoming Menorah challah!
    Enjoy your break!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Duta!
    Happy to hear from you. I miss you and all our blog friends.
    Suberb! Wow, such a life giving word! Thank you, I receive it.
    Blessings to you too!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Hannukah! (Almost ๐Ÿ˜Š)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi!
      Happy Hannukah to you!! (almost!!๐Ÿ˜Š)

      Delete