Sunday, October 13, 2019

Ha’azinu Challah and second “Challah-cast”



Give ear o heavens and I will speak!
Let the earth hear the words of my mouth. 
May my teaching trickle like rain, 
my speech distill like the dew.

Deuteronomy 32 1~2
first lines of Parsha Haazinu

For this week I made a special Challah for Parsha Haazinu.
And trying out  the second "Challah-cast" upload for the New Year! Which is a play on "pod-cast" , using challah as the basis for the "broadcast"!! Please note, these "Challah-casts" are IN PROGRESS!!! I know they need a lot of editing and I am trying out a new idea.  Feel free to let me know any comments!! This week I wanted to commumicate the  making a challah in the shape of the text of the song from the "Parsha" we are reading  in the Torah!  It might not be clear until somewhat into the 12 minutes of what I am doing, but if you are moved to watch it please do!!
Hope you enjoy it and that it communicates!! Did I say, it is a "Work in Progress!"

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful season.
Shavua Tov!
Chag Sameach Succot!!

Tonight starts the holiday of Succot.  Blessings and Shalom, Rejoice in His Tents!!

Love,
Shayndel (Joanne, live from L.I. !!)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi!
    Blessings and Shalom to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Shayndel, your video is beautiful and clear, how well it worked. The pomegranate looks beautiful.
    Wish you a good Sukkot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Hobbyloes for watching and your encouraging comment!! Do you get pomegranates where you are? Blessings and a joyoua Sukkot to you, dwelling in the protection and love of the LORD! ♡

    ReplyDelete