Saturday, September 10, 2016

Delight in the Shabbat!





Shabbat greetings!  I hope you had a beautiful time in God`s rest today.  May you be filled with awestruck wonder at the mention of His name!  And be restored throughout the week in His great SHALOM💗

Behold, God is my salvation!  
I will trust and not be afraid.
For the Lord ADONAI is my strength
and my song.
He also has become my salvation.
With joy you will draw water 
from the wells of salvation.
In that day you will say:
"Give thanks to ADONAI.
Proclaim His Name!
Declare His works to the peoples,
so they remember His exalted Name.
Sing to ADONAI, for He has done gloriously.
Let this be known in all the earth.
Cry out and shout, inhabitant of Zion!
For great in your midst
   is the Holy One of Israel."   

Isaiah 12: 2~6  TLV


No comments:

Post a Comment