Thursday, July 15, 2021

Shabbat Shalom! The Sparrows greet you


 in hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from bondage to decay into the glorious freedom of the children of God.  Romans 8:20~21

 

The branches of the cherry tree are coming nearer to where my husband and I sit in the morning on the bench in the park and have coffee and feed the sparrows. 

 Today I noticed they were so close and seemed to be in such peace! Then I noticed they were speaking to one another!

 `Shabbat Shalom beloved`! one said to the others and I send their greeting to you!

I love how when we come closer to the LORD He draws nearer to us! Literally too as He is spreading over all a canopy of Peace! Come to Him and He will give us rest! He created the Shabbat for man and so I pray you will enter into this appointed time that He has given for us. 

In Yeshua`s name I pray.

Here is a song of thanks  to Him and share with you

Give thanks to the LORD for He is good.

His Lovingkindness endures forever!  Psalm 136

 Sing it with me as we welcome the Shabbat together from where you are!!  Like the sparrows we too sing!

Love,

❤️

Shayndel!



8 comments:

  1. The two sparrows on the branch look lovely !
    You look lovely too in the video clip! For a change, you don't wear white. And your voice sounds very melodious!
    Sabbath Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duta! All your kind compliments, I receive them!
    Yes, this time I wore orange! Trying out a few new colors lately, thanks for noticing:). I hope you sang along with me.
    Blessings and Shabbat Shalom to you!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. For His Loving Kindness is forever! Amen and Amen! Thank you Shayndel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you Gloriade! So blessed by your joining in song of praise together!! Amen and amen!❤️ A blessed week to you!

      Delete
  4. Shabbat Shalom, Shabbat Shalom, Shabbat Shabbat Shabat Shabbat ShaaaaLOM!

    🕺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shabbat Shalom Sandi!!
    Much love!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Is it all well with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aritha, Glad to `see` you! Yes, all is well , just was on an unofficial blog break for a bit, hope to be back more as its such an exciting time with the Fall Feasts. How are you? I hope all is well ! Sorry I haven`t been around so much either, and will look forward to visit again soon! Much Love! Blessings in Yeshua.❤️

      Delete