Sunday, June 7, 2020

Banner of Love!



 HIS BANNER


Over Me

Over YOU

Over US



can you see the Hebrew letters, AHAVA, they spell *love*
 IS

LOVE!!!!


וְדִגְלוֹ עָלַי אַהֲבָה
song of songs 2:4  His Banner over me is LOVE

In Hebrew *LOVE* is AHAVA
I received this banner on the morning of Shavout, a Shavuot gift from Heaven.

brought forth from a creative collaboration on earth!
I had drawn a drawing of an AHAVA banner inspired from a photo I took in Israel least year, and have always wanted to make it into an actual banner.  During this season I remembered it as I was preparing for something I will be participating in with the theme *His Banner over me is Love* and sent my drawing to a worship sister who makes banners.   She took on the challenge and made it so beautiful with the hand-painted Hebrew letters!!

I am happy to return after a few weeks away from the blog with the Banner!! I started to post the two Shavuot loaves first, but The Holy Spirit reminds me that the last postings I did were of the message, His Banner over *us* is Love, and that this post comes first!!

When the banner arrived, the first thing I did on Shavuot morning was to take it out for a spin(click for view)!!!

Thank you to ALL FOR HIS GLORY Ministries!!

And now, stay tuned after all the unleavened posts, for the two LEAVENED Shavuot loaves!!

Blessings and Love!
AHAVA!!

SHayndel


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    I think this is somehow prophetic.

    🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi!
      Amen!
      His Banner over ALL is LOVE!!
      May we proclaim it and wave a banner!! 🌸

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 😃😃 me!--in creative collaboration With Holy Spirit who lifted the banner on His wind!!

      Delete
  3. Why not add the japanese word for 'Ahava' too? After all, you're in Japan, and for the japanese the word Ahava is greek, I suppose.
    Anyway, the flag looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duta!
      That`s a good suggestion!! (heart!)

      Delete
  4. The flag is lovely. I like the colours and the message. Love xx Joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joyful!! Pink the Color of Joy too!!
    Blessings and Love!! (heart!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the flag is amazing, so beautiful and strong is the message about His love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hobbyloes! To God be the glory!! Amen!! Waving His Banner of Love over our cities and towns from Japan to you in the Netherlands!! (heart!)

      Delete
  7. That banner is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing the video with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Quietspirit. Blessed by your visit and watching the video. Praise God for His banner over us is LOVE! (heart!)

    ReplyDelete